Basic Service Features
- Access your business and personal accounts with one login
- Multi-user capability with designated authority levels
- Export to Quickbooks® using WebConnect
- Obtain real-time account balance information
- Transfer funds between your Florence Bank accounts
- Review detailed account activity and view and print images of checks
- Sort transactions and create reports for frequent monitoring
- Receive balance alerts via email
- Paperless eStatements available
- Online forms to request stop payments, photocopies and online research
Cash Management Bill Pay
Save time and money with our Cash Management bill pay service. No checks to print or sign, no envelopes to stuff and no stamps to buy! In addition, Cash Management bill pay allows you to create authorized users with limited or full access. You can also attach invoice and credit memo details to payments to ensure payments are posted accurately. Best of all, payments are debited from your account on the due date or when the check clears your account.
Cash Management ACH Origination
With our Automated Clearing House Service (ACH), you can count on us to help you process all of your electronic payments. Establish direct deposit to automate recurring payments such as employee payroll or expense reimbursement, or setup direct payments to simplify the collection of recurring payments such as service fees, rent, membership dues, donations, and more. It makes reconciling your accounts easier and allows for a more accurate prediction of your cash flow.
Sometimes in business you need to move funds right away.With Cash Management wire transfers you can send domestic and USD international wires right from your computer. You can setup templates to send recurring wires quickly and easily.
Florence Bank’s Remote Deposit Service offers you more time for business by allowing you to scan and deposit checks in to your Florence Bank business account without ever having to leave your office. With ACH check conversion, remote deposit items clear faster, improving your company’s cash flow.
- Save time, gas and money by eliminating trips to the bank
- Checks are scanned and deposited from your computer
- Extended hours until 7pm to make deposits
- View deposited check images online for better research and reporting
- Check images available for two years online and up to seven years upon request
ACH Check conversion option allows for:
- Faster clearing of deposited items
- Quicker notification of NSF and stop payment items
- Check re-presentment to improve collection efforts and cash flow
Meet Our Cash Management Officer
Stephanie G. Burbine
Vice President, Cash Management Officer
Stephanie Burbine joined Florence Bank as the Cash Management Officer in 2004. With over 20 year of banking experience, Stephanie works hard to provide local businesses with the advanced tools they need to manage their assets more effectively in today's fast-paced business environment.
"Cash management services are an important part of any commercial relationship. With services such as online cash management and remote deposit, customers can enjoy the convenience and efficiency of banking right from their office."
A graduate of the University of Connecticut, Stephanie is very active in the community as a board member for Community Enterprises, Inc.and a committee member of Ski United. Stephanie also keeps her pulse on the community by participating and volunteering in a number of community fundraising events.
Business Online Security
Studies have shown that there have been significant changes in the threat landscape in recent years. As a result, online account takeovers and unauthorized funds transfers have risen substantially each year since 2005, particularly with respect to commercial accounts, representing losses of hundreds of millions of dollars.
If you believe someone is trying to commit fraud and/o rif you think you may have provided personal or account information in response to a fraudulent email or website, report the incident immediately, change your passwords and monitor your account activity frequently. To report an issue with your Florence Bank account or online services, click here.